OTP code or One-Time Password is a verification code or one-time password that consists of 4 - 6 digits of unique and secret characters which are generally sent via SMS or WhatsApp. At indodax, if your account is not integrated with Google Authenticator then your account security is still maintained where you are required to fill an OTP code if you want to log in to your account for the first time or use a new device. There are 2 methods that you can choose to get the OTP code, which is via SMS PIN or via WhatsApp. In this article we will explain what you should do if you do not receive an OTP by WhatsApp.
- OTP will only be sent to the primary number registered on your Indodax account via WhatsApp. Please ensure that the number is correct, active, and in good network condition.
- Make sure that the internet network you are using has no problems.
- Turn off the internet network and then turn it on again.
- Trying to use another internet network.
- You can only request an OTP code through WhatsApp up to 2 times in one session.
- If you do not have the WhatsApp application, please select the 'resend' option twice, and on the next OTP code request, you will be directed to request the OTP code via SMS. If you do not receive the OTP code via SMS after carrying out these steps, please follow the steps provided on the following link first: click here.
- If the primary phone number associated with your Indodax account is no longer active, we recommend that you update your phone number by following the steps below: click here.
If you have followed the instructions above and are still experiencing issues with do not receive the OTP via WhatsApp, please contact our Customer Support service through Call Center: (021) 5065 8888, Live Chat, or Email: email@example.com.