The One-Time Password (OTP) code is a four- to six-digit verification code that is often provided through SMS or missed call. It is a one-time password that is made up of special and unique characters. If your account is not connected with Google Authenticator, your account security is still protected at Indodax, where you must fill out an OTP code if you wish to log in to your account for the first time, use a new device, or withdraw assets from your Indodax account.
You have 2 (two) options for getting the OTP code: SMS PIN or WhatsApp (Only for login). In this article, we'll go through what to do if you don't receive an OTP by SMS PIN.
- PIN SMS will only be delivered to the primary phone number associated with your account. Please ensure that the phone number is valid, active, and that the network/signal is in excellent working order.
- Check that your phone number and mobile phone can receive SMS from other devices.
- Make sure there are no issues with the provider network you are using.
- Switch the number on another cell phone.
- Turn off and then back on the provider network.
- Delete some messages from your Inbox to ensure that you have sufficient storage in your SMS inbox to receive new messages.
- Check the phone's settings for receiving messages on the device.
- You may only request an OTP (One-Time Password) code via SMS up to three times within a single session. If you have not received the OTP code yet, please make another request after a 15-minute interval.
- Request an OTP code via WhatsApp (Only for login).
- If the primary phone number associated with your Indodax account is no longer active, we recommend that you update your phone number by following the steps below: click here
If you have followed the instructions above and are still experiencing issues with no incoming calls, please contact our Customer Support service through Call Center: (021) 5065 8888, Live Chat, or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.