Here are the steps to verify your account at Indodax:
- After you have successfully registered your account and verified your email, you will see this notification to do KYC, then click “I understand”. Currently, KYC can only be done on the Indodax mobile application. So, make sure you have downloaded the Indodax mobile application after registration and email verification.
- Next, you will see this page. There are 3 steps to KYC at Indodax. First, to verify your ID, click “Start”
- After you enter your country of origin, click “Take Photo”. You can follow the e-KTP placement with the grid provided. Remember, you can only use e-KTP. Currently, SIM and Passport are not valid for Indonesian citizens for the KYC process. If you are not an Indonesian citizen, use your Passport. Currently, KITAS or KITAP are not valid for the KYC process.
- Next to the second step, Personal Data. Click “Next”, then fill in all your personal data completely and honestly according to your identity. When it is finished, click “Done”.
- The third step is Face Detection. Click “Next”. Make sure the camera on your phone is working properly. Do not use glasses, masks, and have adequate lighting. You need to follow directions to face right – left, and the system will record your head movements. This process is very important to do in order to ensure the validity of your account. Recording lasts only a few seconds, pay attention to your recording time. If it is successful, you will see the next page and you just need to click “Done”.
- After completing the three KYC steps above, you need to agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking the “Agree & Submit” button.
- Lastly, you only need to wait a maximum of 1×24 hours for the verification process to be carried out by the Indodax team. If successful, you will receive an email. Please activate the push notification feature on your phone for information on your KYC results.