When you log in through a new browser or IP address, you are required to go through email authorization in order to access your account securely. This measure is taken to ensure the security of your account.
To initiate a login process through a different browser or IP address, please follow the steps below:
- Log in from your browser. Input your email and password, then click "Login".
- Check your email inbox, to verify the login session through the email confirmation we have sent.
- Click on the confirmation link on the email using the same device of the login device.
- You will be redirected to INDODAX page dashboard and the browser verification has been completed.
- If you do not log in to your INDODAX account, select the "Lock my account" and your account will be locked for 24 hours. Please change your password immediately and contact our customer support.
Note : If you access INDODAX using IP Address / network outside of Indonesia or different country, then you will be asked for security verification using SMS PIN.