If you are unable to log in to the Indodax application due to a forgotten PIN, there is no need to worry. You can follow the following steps to reset your Indodax application PIN:
How to reset the Indodax application PIN:
- Please select the Forgot PIN option.
- Then enter your Indodax account password.
- Choose Enter New PIN.
- Next, select Send OTP to obtain the OTP verification code.
- Afterward, please select Send.
- Congratulations! You will receive a notification that the PIN Reset has been successfully completed.
Note: If you have forgotten your Indodax Account password, you can select the "Forgot Password" option first to reset your password. If you are unable to access your primary phone number and cannot obtain the OTP code, you can choose the "Lost Phone Number?" option to change your phone number first.