OTP code or One-Time Password is a verification code or one-time password that consists of 4 - 6 digits of unique and secret characters which are generally sent via SMS or Missed Call. At indodax, if your account is not integrated with Google Authenticator then your account security is still maintained where you are required to fill an OTP code if you want to log in to your account for the first time or use a new device and or make an asset withdrawal from your Indodax account. There are 2 methods that you can choose to get the OTP code, which is via SMS PIN or via Missed Call. In this article we will explain what you should do if you do not receive an OTP by Missed Call.
- The phone call will only connect to the primary number which is registered to your account. Please make sure the number is correct, active and in a good network/signal condition.
- Make sure that your number and your mobile phone can receive Phone Calls from other devices.
- Make sure that your device is not blocking incoming calls from the unknown number.
- Make sure that the provider network you are using has no problems.
- Switch the number on another cell phone.
- Turn off the provider network and then turn it on again.
- Check the incoming call settings on the device which you are using.
- Request Missed Call periodically every 10-15 minutes.
- Request an OTP code via SMS
- If the main phone number which registered on your Indodax account is no longer active, we suggest you to change your phone number by following the instruction as follow: click here
For the missed call method, you will receive a phone call that does not have sound. However, for the PIN you can input the last 4 digits of the phone number.
If you have followed the steps above but you are still having problems and no incoming calls, please contact our Customer Support service via Call Center: (021) 5065 8888, Live Chat or via Email:firstname.lastname@example.org.