Thank you for choosing us to be a part of our community which is provided and operated by PT Indodax Nasional Indonesia (“Indodax,” “we,” “us,” or “our”), located in Indonesia. We are committed to protecting your personal data and your right to privacy when you visit our Website https://indodax.com (“Website”) and use our mobile application (“Application”) or use one of our services (“Service,” which includes the Website and/or Application), we appreciate that you trust us with your personal data.
1. COLLECTION OF DATA
Data you provide to us
We collect data you provide directly to us for the purpose of using Indodax Services. The following data will be collected from us, including but not limited to:
- Identity Data, such as name, gender, profile picture, and date of birth;
- Biometric Data, Data that links to physical, physiologist, or characteristics of a person’s behavior that might identify the unique side of them that must be taken care of and preserved including fingerprints, eye retina, and/or face;
- Contact Data, such as delivery, email address, or telephone number;
- Account Data, such as bank account and the detail of the payment;
- Transaction data, such as the order’s detail or the crypto asset buyer, or your transaction history while using Indodax’s platform;
- Technical Data, such as IP address, login data, kinds and versions of browsers, time settings, location zone, types and versions of plug-in browsers, operating system and platform, identity device, and issues related to the device when using Indodax’s platform;
- Profile data, such as username and password, buying, order or preference, and response to your feedback and survey;
- User data, such as information on how you use Indodax’s platform, product, and services;
- Location data, a way that you can do when you take or share the location with Indodax in the form of photos or videos and upload it to Indodax’s platform;
- Liveness Detection is a high technology in Artificial Intelligence (AI) designed and used to verify or authenticate biometric data (fingerprints, eye irises, or face structures). The Liveness Detection result will ONLY be used for verification and authentication purposes, and Indodax will not share them with any third parties except the Legal authority or by court orders;
- Marketing data and correspondence related to your preference in receiving marketing from Indodax, third parties, and your preference in communication.
Note: Along with the terms above, you hereby agree to not handing non-accurate or misleading data and to inform us if there are any changes or non-accurate from those Data. Indodax has the right to make a policy requiring further documentation verifying the Data you give.
Data we collect automatically when you interact with us
When you access or use our website or make business transactions with us, we automatically collect certain data, such as:
- Transaction Data
When you make a purchase or sale, we collect the data about the transaction, such as the product’s detail, the price of the sale, and the transaction’s date and location.
- Device and Usage Data
We collect data on how you access our services, including Data on the Device and Usage you use, like hardware model, operating system version, cellular network, IP address, unique device identifier, kinds of browsers, and app version. We also collect Data on your activity on our website or our app, such as time of access, the pages you seek, links you clicked, and pages you enter before you navigate to our website and/or our app.
- Location Data
Under your permission on your device, we collect data on your device location. You can discontinue the collection of Location Data at any time.
- Collected Data from Cookie and similar tracking technology.
We (and our service provider) are using tracking technology, like cookies, to collect Data about you. A cookie is a small data file saved in your hard drive or memory device that helped us improve our website and your experience, seeing the area or which feature is the most popular or counting visits on our website.
Cookies do not contain personal data but only record your action on your device. Suppose the user visits the website using links from their email or makes a User ID on one visit. In that case, the data from the cookie website or cookie third service provider relating to data in storage will be used to identify the user.
The data that we collect through other sources.
We received data from our third-party source. For example, we can collect data about you from Verification of Identity Service, data analytics provider, and/or other sources.
2. USE OF THE DATA
With the exceptions described in this section, we do not provide your Personal Data to third parties unless you expressly consent, if we are required by law, or as necessary to enforce our rights regarding this contractual relationship.
We could give access to your Personal Data for the needs such as:
- Providing, maintaining, and upgrading products and our services;
- Transaction process and sending data about yourself, including confirmation, invoice, receipt, customer experience survey, and withdrawals back notice;
- Enhancing your experience on our website;
- Sending you technical notifications, security warnings, and message support also administrative;
- Providing customer services in responding to your comments and question;
- Communicating with you about products, programs, and available events in Indodax services and others, also giving news and data that we think might interest you;
- Monitoring and analyzing trends, usage, and activity refers to our website;
- Facilitated contests, drew, and promoted; also processed and submitted entries and presents;
- Detecting, investigating, and preventing security incidents and dangerous activities, misleading, fraud, or an illegal stuff, also protecting rights and Indodax properties and many more;
- Debug for identity and resolving problems in our websites;
- Comply with legal obligations; and
- Carry out other goals that were described to you when the data is being collected
Notes: Except it has been described in this policy, we didn’t share, sell, rent, or sell your Data with a third party for promotional purposes.
3. DATA DISCLOSURE
We share personal information in the following circumstances or as otherwise described in this policy.
Disclosing of your Personal Data ensures no sales, leaks, transfer, distribution, or allowing of your Personal Data to other parties without your permission except there are any conditions or events such as:
- Third-Party Service Providers. We engage third-party service providers to perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, content syndicating, content management, technical integration, marketing, analysis, customer support, fraud protection, purchase processing, fulfillment, and delivery. This third party could get access to your data, except biometric data, when necessary to perform its function.
- Business Partners. We may share data that personally identifies you, except biometric data, with business partners who provide products and services we think you may be interested in. Anything else that Indodax might need, such as services, banks, purchases, etc., including obstacle settlement or many more;
- Law Enforcement, Legal Processes, and Emergency Situations. We may also use or discloses data that we collect from or about you if required to do so by law or on the good-faith belief that such actions are necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or our Websites; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Websites, or our users; (c) respond to a third party that alleges that you have infringed their intellectual property rights; or (d) act to protect the personal safety of us, users of the Websites, or the public.
- Public Areas and Interactive Features and Activities. Please remember that any Data you share in public areas, including your own public profile or on social sharing features, becomes public, and anyone may take or use that Data. Please be cautious about anything you share, and do not post any data you expect to keep private. We cannot control who views data that you post in public areas of the Websites or on third-party messaging platforms, like Discord, and are not responsible for how third parties, including other users, may use or disclose data that you post or otherwise share with other users or third parties. Suppose you are under eighteen or already married and one of the verified members. In that case, you may have your posted content or data removed from public display by deleting the message yourself or contacting the community manager.
- At Your Direction. Our Websites may allow you to share certain data with other users or third parties. When you engage these features on our Websites, you authorize us to share your data. Once shared, we have no control over how those third parties will use or further disclose your data.
4. STORING AND DELETING DATA
- Your personal data will be saved if needed to fulfill specific purposes from the collection or for as long as the retention is necessary or permitted by the applicable regulations. Indodax will stop storing your personal data or delete it immediately after it is considered that the purpose of collecting personal data is no longer needed for business purposes or by law.
- Indodax will save and process Data if your account is active and/or if it is mandatory by the regulations.
5. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- Subject to Law Number 7 of 2022 concerning Personal Data Protection (“UU PDP”), Indodax will, with our best effort, safeguard and protect your personal data.
- Privacy Data is data about individuals that can be identified on its own or combined with other Data either directly or non-directly through electronic systems or non-electronic.
- Indodax applies every step of security and strives to ensure Indodax’s system protects your personal data. Your privacy data are behind a safety net and can be accessed by small employees with special access rights to such systems. However, there is no guarantee, nor can absolute safety not be avoided.
6. DATA ON CHILDREN
7. DISCLAIMERS ABOUT SAFETY AND THIRD-PARTY SITES
- In an attempt to provide services to you, Indodax can choose any kinds of the third-party website to be linked and framed inside of this platform. Indodax may also give co-branded and other relations to offer e-commerce and services to Indodax’s visitors. Every linked site has its privacy policies and independent regulations on safety. If the affiliated third party with Indodax, Indodax has no control over those linked sites; each has its privacy and practices for collecting data apart from Indodax. Data that is collected by co-branded Indodax partners or third-party websites (even if you have been offered or through the Indodax platform) might not be accepted by Indodax
9. CONTACT US