The Indodax app can only be found in the Indonesian country/region, thus if your iOS device is set to a country/region other than Indonesia, you won't be able to find it on the App Store. The following procedures can be used to fix these issues by changing the nation or region on your device through the settings on your Apple ID:
- Click 'Apple ID' in the 'Settings' menu.
- Click 'Media & Purchases', then click 'View Account'
- Click 'Country/Region' after navigating to the 'Account' page.
- Click 'Change Country or Region' once you've reached the 'Country/Region' page.
- Please choose 'Indonesia' from the list of available countries.
- After selecting 'Indonesia' the user will be directed to the 'Terms and Conditions' page.
- Please read the 'Terms and Conditions', then click 'Agree'.
- After clicking 'Agree', the user can immediately complete 'City, Street, Phone' which is available on the 'Country/Region' menu page.
- The user's device will immediately save the Country/Region change to Indonesia after clicking 'Next'.
After the switching process has been completed, you can search for the 'Indodax' application on your App Store and download the application.
If a notification appears that you are subscribing to an Apple service, then you cannot continue the Region change process. Please cancel your subscription first to continue the Region change process.