You can find the reason why your files were rejected by our team from the e-mail we sent you. Usually, these are the reasons why your documents were rejected:
- The picture/scan of your ID that you sent us were either too dark, blurry or unreadable.
- Your current ID cannot be accepted and is considered invalid.
ID documents that we accept are NATIONAL ID (Indonesia citizen), PASSPORT and KITAS.
- The close up picture of yourself did not match our instructions. For example, your photo was digitally edited, or you did not include the signed paper that we asked you to bring, or your face was a bit blurry in the picture.
This is the correct example of how your self picture supposed to be:
- You did not enter the correct data.
For example, your birthdate did not match the one written in your ID.
- Your ID card has expired.