Account deletion can only be done through the official INDODAX application. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your Indodax account via the app.
- Access the "Account Settings".
- Choose the "Account Security".
- Choose "Delete Account".
- Please read the account deletion confirmation page carefully. Afterward, please provide the reason for deleting your account and click on "Continue".
- If you still have a remaining balance in your account, please choose "Withdraw Assets" to be able to withdraw your Rupiah balance to your bank account or withdraw digital assets to an exchange/wallet outside of Indodax.
- If your account balance is empty, or if you agree to proceed with the account deletion, please select "Continue" and we will send an email to the registered email address on your Indodax account for the account deletion confirmation.
- After that, please click the account deletion confirmation link that has been sent to your email to proceed with the account deletion process.
- After click the link, please return to the application and click on "Confirmed & Continue".
- You will be directed to the account deletion confirmation page, please double check your Indodax account's email and phone number. Review the account deletion terms carefully. To proceed, click "Confirm & Delete".
- Please proceed by confirming through SMS PIN or Missed Call, enter your OTP code, and then click "Verify".
- Please enter your Indodax account PIN.
- Your account is successfully deleted!.
Once you confirm the account deletion, your account will be permanently deleted and cannot be recovered after 30 days.
To recover an account, please go to the following page (click here).