You can only use the INDODAX application to delete INDODAX account.
Here are the steps to delete your INDODAX account:
- Log in to your INDODAX account via the app
- Select the "Account" menu, then select the "Security" menu
- Please select the "Delete Account" menu
- Please read carefully the account deletion confirmation that appears.
- Please fill in the reason why you are deleting your account, then click “Continue”
- If you have assets left in your account, please be able to withdraw assets by withdrawing IDR to your bank account or digital assets to exchanges/wallets outside INDODAX
- However, if the account balance is empty or you agree to continue with the account deletion, then we will send an email confirmation to delete the account to the registered email on your INDODAX account.
- Please click the link in the confirmation email to continue the account deletion process
- If you have clicked the link. Please return to the application and click "I confirmed"
- You will return to the account deletion confirmation page, please fill in your INDODAX account email and phone number
- Please re-read carefully account deletion
- To continue please click "Confirm to delete"
- Then, continue the process by confirming via SMS PIN or Missed Call
- Click “Verify” to continue the account recovery process
- Your account is successfully deleted!
Your account will be permanently and irrevocably deleted within 30 days after account deletion is confirmed.
To recover an account, please go to the following page (click here).