There are several withdrawal statuses according to the withdrawal steps in Indodax :
- Wait: "Wait" status is the step when you need to click the confirmation link in the email that we sent. At this stage, confirmation is required so that we know that it is true that you made a withdrawal from your Indodax account.
- Pending: "Wait" status will be updated to "Pending" as you already confirmed the withdrawal in the email. At this stage, your withdrawal will be automatically processed on our system.
- In Progress: "In Progress" status is mostly found at IDR withdrawal. If your withdrawal status becomes "In Progress", our team will check and re-confirm your transaction status to the related bank. This could take 1-3 working days (or more depending on the bank issue). But, you don't need to worry, your funds are safe. If the bank has already confirmed the status, your withdrawal will continue to be processed. Meanwhile, for "In Progress" on digital assets withdrawal, please contact our customer support for further checking.
- Approved: "Approved" status is only found on digital assets withdrawal. On this status, you don't need to worry. The withdrawal process is ongoing on our system, and at this stage, we are sending your withdrawal to the Blockchain. Please wait for a moment.
- Success: Your withdrawal has been successfully processed. Please check your bank account or destination wallet.
- Canceled :
Your withdrawal might be canceled due to several reasons, for example:
- Rupiah (Fiat) Withdrawal: incorrect bank account number and code, the name difference between your Indodax account and bank account name, bank process transaction failure, or other issues that may have occurred during the withdrawal process.
- Digital Assets (Crypto) Withdrawal: invalid destination address or memo/message/destination tag, the transaction occurs processing failure on the blockchain, inactive destination wallet address, and insufficient withdrawal amount to activate the destination wallet address (e.g. XRP and XLM wallet).