Yes, you totally can! Indodax.com’s very own trading app is now available to download for free on Google Play Store for all of you Android users. You can access your account, make a buy or sell order and also to check crypto asset market movement anytime and anywhere from your android phone. This user manual will show the steps you need to do to install the app in your phone:
HOW TO GET THE APPLICATION OF INDODAX APP
- Download the Indodax.com app by accessing Google play store from your phone. Type “Indodax” in the search box and click on search button. You’ll find the Indodax logo just like in the picture and click on it.You can install the app by clicking Install.
- After the installation process have done, the can be opened on your phone.
- You’ll find a page like this on your phone. this page show the list of available market in Indodax site. You can access all the market from your phone, anywhere and anytime you want, but if you want to login to your account, you need to click account.
- Click sign in or register
- Fill you e-mail and password, then click "Login"
- Enter the PIN of your account.
There are more than 90 different market in Indodax.com that you can access anytime and anywhere with your phone. You can view the trade volumes, high price. low price, and current price of bitcoin and another crypto asset that available on Indodax.com market.
This page will show your Balance IDR and another crypto asset.
You can greet, chat, share information with other users through Indodax.com chatroom.
In this page, you can track all of your pending order. If you have made any crypto asset buy or sell order before in Indodax.com, and the order hasn’t been filled, you can see it on this page.
You can logout from your account anytime by tapping on the ‘Logout’ button.
Indodax.com mobile app also provide a widget which you can use to watch the bitcoin price without opening the mobile app. The widget will show you the current bitcoin price on your phone home screen and the price will be refreshed every set of interval that you can set on your own through the ‘setting’ in your mobile app.