Staking is the process of delegating or locking Crypto Assets by Verified Members on a platform owned by Indodax in the network set by Indodax for a certain period of time, by getting Staking Rewards.
There are several terms commonly used in staking transactions at Indodax.
- Bonding: When you start Staking your assets at Indodax, Bonding is the first status which states that your assets are in the Staking queue and waiting to enter the Earning stage. During this time, you cannot withdraw the assets that you have registered for Staking, either in part or in whole. (The transition from the Bonding to Earning stage is carried out every 14.00 WIB).
- Earning: When your Staking transaction that has passed Bonding changes to Earning, then the crypto asset being staked will start to get a Staking Reward. At Indodax, reward distribution is done automatically every day. Your reward will automatically enter the asset wallet.
- Unstake: When you have entered the Earning stage and want to withdraw your assets locked in Staking, you can Unstake.
- Unbonding: After you have finished clicking Unstake to return your staked crypto assets, the status will change to Unbonding. This means that your asset has entered the unstake queue and has stopped generating rewards (The unbonding to unstake stage transition is carried out every 12.00 WIB).
- Finished: When the Unbonding status has changed to Finished, the asset has been successfully unstaked, your Staking balance has been returned to your Wallet.