Hello INDODAX members!
We have some great news for you! INDODAX now offers a portfolio feature that you can access through the INDODAX mobile app!
So, what is a portfolio?
A portfolio is a collection of crypto assets that you own, representing the actual value of those assets over time. It is useful for tracking the investment value and performance of an asset as time goes by.
Portfolio on INDODAX
INDODAX provides a portfolio feature that you can access through the latest version of the INDODAX mobile app!
You can use this feature to monitor your crypto assets in real-time, view transaction history, and securely manage the crypto assets you own.
This feature can assist you in making investment decisions by monitoring the performance of your crypto assets on INDODAX, which combines the results of your trades and earnings.
Here is how to see the portfolio feature on the INDODAX application:
Within this feature, there are a few things you need to know, including:
- If you make withdrawals and deposits on the same day, it may cause your portfolio to not reflect the actual amounts.
- The portfolio is an estimation of the value of your assets.
- If your estimated net asset value falls below 10,000, all details displaying 'percentage' may appear as "-".
- The percentage of newly listed assets may not match the portfolio, We kindly request your patience.
- Asset Estimate Value is the estimated total value of all your assets.
- 1D Return Value is the profit earned from your crypto assets over 1 day (data will be updated at 00:00 WIB).
- 30D Return Value is the profit earned from your crypto assets over 30 days.
- Net Asset Value is the total value of assets you have in the portfolio.
- Asset Allocation is the distribution of assets you own within the portfolio.
- Portfolio Performance is the development of assets in the portfolio over time.
With this portfolio feature, you will be better equipped to monitor the investment results of your crypto assets.
So, what are you waiting for? Start investing on INDODAX now!