As of May 1, 2022, the Indonesian government has implemented regulations related to Value-Added Tax (VAT) and Income Tax (PPh) on Crypto Asset Trading transactions in the Minister of Finance Regulation (PMK) Number 68/PMK.03/2022.
You can download the proof of tax collection report on your Indodax account with the following steps:
- Login to the Indodax account via Indodax.com website
- Click “Menu”, then click “History”
- Click on the “Tax Report” tab
- Set the month and year of the tax collection report that will be checked, then click “Show Report”
- Click "Download Report"
- Tax collection report will be downloaded as PDF.
FAQ of Tax Collection Report
- Can I see my tax collection report from the most recent few months up to May 2022?
You can currently only view the tax collection report for the period from May 2022, 00:01 (UTC +7), until the present day using the "Tax Report" feature. Our related team is getting ready to provide the taxes from the past months.
- Can I view the tax report in batches of three months?
No, you can only open the tax report for a period of 1 month. If you want to see 3 months, you can download reports each month.
- Can I download the tax report?
Yes, you can download the tax report each month as PDF.
- What transactions will be taxed and included on the tax report?
The transactions that will be taxed and included in the tax report are those that use the Market Taker method.
- What does the status in the PDF of the tax report mean?
The report's status is Normal, indicating that it is not a tax correction.
- What will be included in the calculation of the tax report?
All transactions that are taxed on the Website, Mobile, and Trade API using the Market Taker method.