How to sell Bitcoin with Rupiah in Indodax.
How to Sell Bitcoin
- Click the “Marketplace” menu and select Market “BTC / IDR”.
- There are two choices of Sales Order Type, Limit and Market / Instant.
- If you want to sell Bitcoin using the limit method. Enter the amount of Bitcoin and the selling price that you want, then click the “Sell Bitcoin” button. Click the “OK” button when confirmation appears.
- If you want to sell Bitcoin instantly, use the “Market / Instant” Order Type. This method will be charged a fee of 0.3% of the number of transactions because you are considered as a Market Taker. Enter the amount of Bitcoin you want to sell, then press the “Sell Bitcoin” button. Click the “OK” button when confirmation appears.
- If the selling order has been completed / successful, the Rupiah balance will increase in your account balance. On the “Financial” menu on the name “Rupiah” Assets.