How to create Indodax.com voucher to your account:
- Click ‘Voucher’ on the menu. You need to have IDR balance in order to create vouchers. to top up your IDR balance, click on ‘Deposit Rupiah’.
- You can start creating vouchers by filling the right column just like in the red box. enter the amount of Rupiah that you want to convert into voucher (you can make voucher start from 1.000 IDR). enter the recipient’s email address if you want the voucher to be used by someone else—this field is optional, but it is highly recommended to be filled if you sell the voucher to someone else to avoid fraud. Enter your Google Authenticator code or your SMS code then click on “GENERATE VOUCHER”.
- You will receive this notification if you fill the ‘Recipient’s email’ field before. this notification will help you to verify that you agree to send the voucher’s code to someone else, and the code only visible and usable by the recipient. Press OK if you agree. If you didn’t fill anything in the recipients email field before, you will be directly go to the next step.
- You will receive an email from us. Click on the top URL to confirm the voucher generation process.
- You’ll be brought back to Indodax.com and you will find voucher code just like this.
- Voucher generation process has finished. your IDR balance will be deducted and converted to voucher that you can use anytime or give it to other people to top up their account’s IDR balance.