Indodax provides many ways for members to deposit into their account, from bank transfer to convenient store network. However, if there is no preferable option to make deposit. we get you another easy way for to deposit, which is through exchanges that sell Indodax vouchers.
To make deposit with a voucher, or buy a voucher via our partner exchanges, these are the steps:
- Then choose ‘Deposit/Withdraw IDR‘
- Input the Rupiah amount you want to deposit on the ‘deposit amount’ and choose ‘Voucher’ in the Deposit using’ column. Then click ‘CONTINUE’.
- Click on ‘CHOOSE’ in the ‘Buy Voucher at Exchanger’ option.
- You will find a list of exchanges that officially partnered with Indodax.com:
- AvanPay (AvanPay.net)
- AhasChanger (AhasChanger.com)
- Ayoungchanger (Ayoungchanger.com)
- Zaky Cell (Zaky-Cell.com)
- Fais Xchanger (fais-xchanger.com)
- Indopoin (Indopoin.com)
- Btcindochanger (btcindochanger.com)
- inChanger (inChanger.com)
- Perfect Online Changer (perfectonlinechanger.com)
- Maypay (maypay.id)
- Kinemon Exchange (kinemonexchange.com)
- King Exchanger (kingexchanger.com)
- Cobra Exchange (www.cobraexchange.id)
- N Exchange (www.nicky-exchange.com)
- Through the listed exchanges, you can buy voucher from the amount of 1.000 IDR (the exchanges may have their own policy). These exchanges provide many methods for buying that will make it easier to buy from them, like bank transfer and/or exchanging e-currency/e-money.
For more information please visit their website or contact their customer services.
Don’t make a transaction on the Indodax.com chat room because there might be a con that using the exchanges name. Please contact the exchanges directly to the contact provided in their sites.
PT. Indodax Nasional Indonesia is not affliated with the listed exchanges. PT. Indodax Nasional Indonesia do not take responsibility on all the transaction made by member to member using the exchanges.